Equal opportunities, healthy interaction and common growth – these basic values are essential for our personnel management.
We are a young, multicultural and gender-balanced team – from interns to management – and we highly value this diversity. We believe everyone should be treated with respect. The additional services described in this article are therefore mostly free of charge and are available to both full-time and part-time employees.
We see a lively dialogue between the operations teams and management in a safe working environment as the basis for healthy cooperation. Openness, honesty, trust and respect for other ways of thinking are always at the centre of this cooperation.
Thanks to an excellent business climate, we have expanded our workforce by 43 percent since 2014 to a total of 930 employees. In doing so, we rely on qualified specialists and managers who can support us in our organic expansion. Nearly 35 percent of our employees came aboard in 2016 – 200 people in Hungary alone, and 50 at our plant in Thailand. But of course we don’t want to grow just in numbers: We are also committed to the personal and professional development of our employees through continuing education courses, which are agreed upon within the scope of employee appraisal meetings held at least once a year.
- Foundation for financial support of employees in cases of hardship
- Shuttle bus to and from work (also reduces CO2 emissions)
- Regular mammographies, eye exams, immunisations and massages
- Discounts in regional shops
- Theatre tickets as a performance bonus
- Relaxation room
- Interest-free education loans for children of employees
- In-company day-care in Hat Yai
- More holidays than customary in Thailand plus extra holiday time for the birth of a child
- Annual physical exams at the local hospital
- Free work uniform
- Phased introduction of a comprehensive Compensations & Benefits package including: social and accident insurance for employees and their families, cost of living allowances and food vouchers, shift premiums, birthday gifts, pension plans, and grants for weddings and the death of immediate family members.
- Measures to reconcile work and family life (see pp. 46–47)
- Benefits for employees travelling to work by bike or public transport
- Employee day with an update on company strategy and keynote lectures for employees from Austria and Hungary
- Sponsorship at various running events (registration fees and meals)
- Beach volleyball in summer
- Back massage once a week
- Support for employees in the case of personal hardship
- Food vouchers
- Computer glasses and seat-standing table tops for a healthier working position at the desk